(Please note: Owners and exchange guests are not subject to the resort fee, as these added benefits are included in the annual maintenance fee.)
When it comes to charging for added resort benefits, there are generally two schools of thought: either charge for benefits as needed or charge a flat fee for everything. We opted for the former, reasoning that not everyone uses all the added benefits of a resort and should only be charged for those they choose. Conversely, we received much feedback from our retail guests requesting a simpler structure that includes all benefits in one convenient payment, similar to the yearly maintenance fees our owners pay for the same benefits.
- That’s why we have implemented a new Standard Resort Fee. We will now jettison our longstanding practice of charging our retail guests individual fees for amenities and activities in favor of a required $25 a day resort fee for the following:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access in public areas.
- Free Lazy River tube rentals. Save $5 per person per day on inner tube rentals for our popular Lazy River attraction. Grab all the tubes you want and watch the savings add up!
- Free local phone calls. Now you can have the convenience of your room phone without the traditional $1 cost of a local call. Cha-ching!
- Free faxes (incoming and outgoing). This one is a longtime coming for our loyal business travelers (or people who just like to fax things).
- Free use of our nicely equipped fitness center conveniently located on the third floor of Tower Five. Open 24 hours.
Now you won’t have to concern yourself with coming out of pocket every time you use an added resort benefit or engage in an onsite activity. You’ll simply pay a nightly resort fee at the end of your stay. What’s more, our new resort fee can save you money over the course of your visit. We think this will go a long way toward making you even happier you chose Tahiti Village as your tropical Las Vegas retreat.